British Neurotoxin Network Workshop
Treatment of Cervical Dystonia with Botulinum Toxin Injections
Tuesday 21 November 2017 9.30am – 4.30pm
This workshop, to be delivered by Dr Miles Humberstone of the United Lincolnshire and Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts and Dr Marie Helene Marion of the London BTX Centre and St George’s University Hospital NHS Trust, is designed for injectors who want to improve their injection skills in the treatment of cervical dystonia.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able
- To understand the functional anatomy of the cervical muscles.
- To recognise the various clinical presentations of CD.
- To design a protocol of injections with sites and dosage for the different clinical presentations.
- To master the technique of injections of every cervical muscle, based on video clips.
- To optimise the treatment, recognise pitfalls and avoid possible side effects
Workshop fee is £125.00 including VAT, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Wellcome Collection, London