Leeds for Learning Annual 2022 Primary and Secondary Mathematics Conference and Exhibition
Event Dates and Prices
Thursday 17th March 2022
8.00am – 3.30pm
Learning Maths: Representation and Structure
The Leeds for Learning 2022 Mathematics Conference will focus on representation and structure and is open to education professionals from all across the country who wish to expand their expertise in teaching and leading a maths curriculum.
Together with Leeds for Learning, we are proud to be welcoming the following keynote and workshop presenters :
- Mark McCourt – the UK’s leading expert on the mastery approach
- Dr Chris Pritchard – President of the Mathematical Association 2021-22 and former Chair of the Scottish Mathematical Council
- Dr Nira Chamberlain – President of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications 2020-21
- Amy How – Author, Presenter, Primary Maths Specialist, SLE and University Professor
- Prof Anne Watson – Teacher Educator and Researcher at the University of Oxford
- Dr Sally Bamber – Senior Lecturer at the University of Chester, a leader in the field of teacher education for maths teachers and secretary for the Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators (AMET).
The keynote sessions will address The Power of Representations, The Visual in Mathematics Learning and Teaching and The Black Heroes of Mathematics and the content of the comprehensive programme, keynotes and workshops is available here.
Alongside the Conference there will be an exhibition of education suppliers and those companies wishing to exhibit at this popular event should kindly contact us as soon as possible as space is limited at the venue and stands can only be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- The cost per delegate is £250. Additional places will be charged at a discounted rate of £125.
- Schools who have a Primary Learning Improvement Package will pay £200. Additional places will be charged at a discounted rate of £100.
- Primary Maths Package schools have one prepaid place at this event.
- Leading Learning Partnership Subscription schools have one prepaid place at this event.
- Schools will be invoiced directly from Leeds City Council following the event.