Leeds for Learning Annual Primary and Secondary Mathematics Conference and Exhibition
Event Dates and Prices
Wednesday 16th November 2022
The Leeds for Learning 2022 Mathematics Conference will focus on representation and structure again and is open to education professionals from all across the country who wish to expand their expertise in teaching and leading a maths curriculum.
Together with Leeds for Learning, we are proud to be welcoming the following keynote and workshop presenters :
- Richard Perring – Assistant Director for Secondary at the NCETM and co-author of DfE KS3 maths guidance
- Amy How – Author, Presenter, Primary Maths Specialist, SLE and University Professor
- Chris Smith – Mathematics Teacher and Scottish Teacher of the Year 2018
- Jonathan Hall – Specialist in Mathematics Education and Founder of FormTimeIdeas.com and MathsBot.com
- Dr Katie Chicot – CEO of MathsWorldUK and Senior Lecturer, Staff tutor in Mathematics and Statistics at the Open University
The keynote sessions will address structure and fluency, representations through the key stages and how to engage all pupils in a challenging maths curriculum.
A full programme with workshop details may be found below and delegates are asked to pre-select their workshop choices when registering.
Alongside the Conference there will be an exhibition of education suppliers and those companies wishing to exhibit at this popular event should kindly contact us as soon as possible as space is limited at the venue and stands can only be offered on a first come, first served basis.
The cost per delegate is £170. Additional places will be charged at a discounted rate of £85.
Schools who have a Primary Maths Package or Leading Learning Partnership have one prepaid place at this event with subsequent places available at £85.
Schools will be invoiced directly from Leeds City Council.